Re: [LUG] DVD Player

Hi Ben, Grant or Others

Edited my sources list including the line:-
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/

When I ran apt-get install mplayer I got the response E: Malformed line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist)
E: The list of sources could not be read.

Looked at the ftp site and added this dists/stable/main/binary-i386 in an attempt to get it to work but it came up with the same error message.

Any ideas.

Rich