Re: [LUG] SCSI Drive.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:16:37 +0000
Matt wrote:

I find Ebay an excellent source of old SCSI hardware.

If you're in the Plymouth area, then "The Computer Shop" (technically Cobourg
Street, but the entrance is around the back) often have a few SCSI cards in their £1
bargain buckets.  Once I came away with about 3 old cards... 1 was an 8bit ISA card
(never tried to get it to work), one was a PCI card with DB25 external connector
(turned out it was dead) and the third... well, I can't quite figure it out.  Seems
like an upside-down PCI card with a slightly longer than normal PCB.  MCA perhaps?

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.