From: "Rob Beard" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LUG] SCSI Drive.
Date: 12-19-04 20:32

Jondavey wrote:

Thanks for the reply.
There's a sticker with a serial number, on it says 'automatic line
switching' and the actuall port can only be described as, really big,
bigger
than my printer port. That's all I know. I have contacted LaCie and am
waiting for something from them.
Thanks again.
Jon Davey.

Can you match the connector up to anything from this page:
http://www.directron.com/scsiglossary.html

Rob