Re: [LUG] Gnome 2.6

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:18:57 +0800
"aaron Moore" wrote:

HI
Can any one tell me how to upgrade to Gnome 2.6 or 2.8,  Currently running the
default on suse 9.1 but I want some updated librarys (I think).  Is there an RPM
or something ( If so where)? and will I have to uninstall original gnome first.
Thanks in advance
Aaron

Three words: SuSE Online Update.  It should be part of the YaST sources repository
configuration thingy.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.