Re: [LUG] Farseer enterprises - continued

<<You have Win2k3 used as a Video Player through the TV? Your pockets
must be deep for that.>>

MSDN aliance, its ownly installed there untill i know what i am doing
with it for where it should go, then my server will go back to 2000,
or if i get a linux distro to "just work" it will go that way.

<<You forgot to mention the reboots.>>

its not a problem untill the server is live? now it doesnt get
rebooted, but who sends a computer live before finalising the set up?

Philip McGaw

Termisoc <http://www.termisoc.org> Safety Officer
UPSU Radio <http://radio.termisoc.org> Tech Officer