Re: What is/was your work desktop? was Re: [LUG] SIMS

All the XP boxes that re-boot at night do so automaticly, its not something that is sent down the wire (as such)

Speaking to Adriamn, him and other members of ILS have still not been able to find a way to interupt the re-boot process, and handed it to myself, Ben, and other members of Termisoc to try and find a way to stop the auto re-boot process,

but thats a challange we may look into late tommorow night,
Philip McGaw

Termisoc Safety Officer
UPSU Radio Tech Officer