Re: [LUG] Migrating to Linux

On 2004.11.27 09:24 Grant Sewell wrote:
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:50:40 +0000
alan <amd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DVD shrink takes a full DL dvd and can either rip it and compress it
> fit on a 4.5GB dvd or just compress it if you use a separate dvd
ripper
> (DVD Decrypter).
> It also gives you the opportunity to get rid of the menus, extras
etc.
> I haven't found an alternative yet, this is why I still dual boot
win98
> and RH9.
>
> alan

You might want to take a peek at AcidRip (acidrip.sourceforge.net).
I'm not sure if it fits the bill precisely, but it's a damn good
programme, it links to other damn good DVD ripping type things, I know
the author and the documenter - they're both really great guys, Chris
and Drew.

Cheers.

Grant.

Thanks Grant, I will.