Re: [LUG] Migrating to Linux

On 2004.11.26 23:55 Neil Williams wrote:
On Friday 26 November 2004 10:42 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
> | DVD players can be very personal choices.
>
> Totem rocks - no really Neal try it again.

Er, DVD Shrink is not a dvd player.

DVD shrink takes a full DL dvd and can either rip it and compress it to fit on a 4.5GB dvd or just compress it if you use a separate dvd ripper (DVD Decrypter).
It also gives you the opportunity to get rid of the menus, extras etc.
I haven't found an alternative yet, this is why I still dual boot win98 and RH9.

alan