Re: [LUG] Free software and users

Neil Williams wrote:

On Sunday 10 October 2004 6:42 pm, Paul Sutton wrote:

At out first meeting there was a GNU/FSF Flyer, any chance of getting some more?

Great, as you said you said your attending Thursdays' meeting, and if you can still make it, would it be possible to bring a few along with you please. I have printed a copy of the application form off as well as a copy of the document which describes the AFFS, I had not really heard of the AFFS until you mentioned it, I will fill it in as at £10 a year there is no excuse really.

Certainly. Good idea - I've got lots of individual copies of GNU / FSF leaflets and a I dare say Matt and Simon have a few too, but there's no reason why the GLUG can't obtain a supply from AFFS. I'll get on to it.
http://www.affs.org.uk/about.html

There is one leaflet there already in PDF form which anyone is welcome to print out but I'll try and get a bulk lot of their colour leaflets.