Re: [LUG] Meeting at Tremoddrett

On Thursday 19 August 2004 2:27, James Wonnacott wrote:
I wonder if I might offer a siilar event on the same weekend:
However I have never been to a LUG meeting so am a little in
the dark as to what else I need to lay on. With a bit of help
and advice we could possibly rescue this one?

Each meeting is different, there's no real plan. If you want to offer the same
kind of meeting, you can take over the Wiki page for the August meeting
http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/?id=August+Meeting
Edit it to your location and any other bits you want to change.

The noticeable omission at the mo is the charcoal!

The offer is there if people want it.

Thanks, James. I think it would be great to retain a meeting for the same
date. If some of those from further afield can arrange a meeting nearer
Exeter for another date, that's great too.

I am so sorry to have to write this so close to the event but I am
going to have to cancel the day.

No problems, Richard - you take the time and best wishes to you and your
family.

--

Neil Williams