Re: [LUG] Meeting at Tremoddrett

On Thursday 19 August 2004 2:27, James Wonnacott wrote:
I wonder if I might offer a siilar event on the same weekend:
However I have never been to a LUG meeting so am a little in
the dark as to what else I need to lay on. With a bit of help
and advice we could possibly rescue this one?

Each meeting is different, there's no real plan. If you want to offer the
same
kind of meeting, you can take over the Wiki page for the August meeting
http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/?id=August+Meeting

If its OK I'll do that, it seems a shame to let the opportunity drop.
I'll asume all those listed on the Wiki page will still attend and bring
the same things unless I hear to the contrary.
There is space here if anyone wants to stay, bring a tent, whatever.

Edit it to your location and any other bits you want to change.

Will do.

The noticeable omission at the mo is the charcoal!

I'm a bit of a cheat, mine runs off gas :))

James.