Re: [LUG] Meeting at Tremoddrett and satellites

Grrr, I'll miss the meeting too. Btw, I will be in Cornwall for the
month of September.

I will not have broadband or a Debian PC for that matter, so I'll
probably a little bored.

Ok on the subject of Broadband. I investigated Satellite as my parent's
exchange Cardinham is not enabled.

http://www3.central-point.co.uk/cpsat/index.html

The product seems quite Win32 specific. Does anyone use Satellite with
Linux? Also the product seems rather complicated.

I wrote (attached) to a company offering such a service and as usual, no
reply.

I probably should investigate newsgroups.