Re: [LUG] Evolution Migration to Thunderbird

On 2004.08.11 19:06 Julian Hall wrote:
Julian Hall wrote:

I work for two of the ISPs I use.. we don't support IMAP.

Oops... wrong lamppost..... I've just realised. What I'm trying to do is get mail I've already received from one mail client into another. fetchmail/LDAP may be of use for future incoming mail but that still leaves me with over a year's worth in the old client.

A bit of a sad solution, but why not forward it to yourself, and pick it up with the new client ?
Obviously set up a few rules first so it all goes into the correct folders etc.
Doesn't have to be done all at once either, unless you are constantly needing access to 12 month old mail.
Even then, you still have the old client don't you ?

alan