Re: [LUG] No decent WYSIWYG editor for Web; Use a content managementsystem

Rick Timmis wrote:

Surely the general wish of the group is to promote the use of Linux and OS in many arena's and to grow the Open Source community by getting more users and developers. Whilst much of the criticism is valid and also welcome I find it hard to swallow that many have not grasped the larger concept.
Perhaps if those who are so passionate and energetic in there pursuit of demonstrating where our site is failing, where to devote some of that passion and energy to helping us to improve it. Then surely this would benefit everyone.
No doubt this comment will be viewed with contempt and mistrust and I will be shot down as attempting to recruit free labour, and of spouting Sales BS.

I'll volunteer to get it standards compliant for you if you like...

David.

--
Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only being able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.