Re: [LUG] Are there any linux engineers in North Devon?

Howdy

I'm a Unix engineer (and software engineer [and web developer {but not
a web designer}]), with a Degree and 12 years Unix experience.

Have worked for all sorts of people before moving to Devon. Some of
the more interesting work was design and implementation of cluster
systems for the Post Office and Parcelforce.

Local clients include Torridge District Council, Saunton Sands Golf
Club and North Devon Theatres. Have also done security and DR
consultancy for clients who would prefer to remain nameless, since
they are web companies.

Resently did a security, HA and DR talk in North Devon for face2face
and have been invited to give a workshop in Exeter by Business Link.

I'm presently working with two clients who have no cash and work on a
"we've got 200 quid this month, what can we have?" type basis.

I'm quite happy to offer maintenance on systems that I've had a hand
in sorting out. I'm also happy to offer training.

I'm out and about at the moment, so give me a ring on my mobile.

Cheers

Steve Marvell
07788 99 26 34
www.devon-it.co.uk