[LUG] Are there any linux engineers in North Devon?

Hello,
I'm very, very new to linux and have come via redhat 7.3.
We have a small internet business which stuck with win xp untill a few weeks
ago. Now we need some help. The local engineers seem shell shocked when we
expain our issues and all admit to playing with linux in their spare time
but don't have the time to help.

I have just come off a apache server course and made the mistake of thinking
ntl would be a suitable isp (big mistake!!!).

Do you have any local meeting planned for this year? And is it possible to
send our staff (myself included) on a linux course within Devon?

regards
Ivan