Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

I would love to go out to St Austell, I know its a long way from Exeter but its and really nice place, don't like church halls though can't we find a Pub. can make room for 4 passengers

Rick

David Johnson wrote:

Well, things are certainly starting to sound promising.
I shall try and get hold of some freebies to distribute and raffle off... and I'll try to remember the camera in future Rick :-)

OK, so far we have potential venues in: -

   Uffculme,
   St. Austell,
   Exeter,
   Dawlish Warren.

I think the best thing to do with regard to getting some kind of schedule working, is to arrange an initial meeting and discuss it then.

David.