Re: Supertramp Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

LOL, sometimes Simon you take the piss,
you are absolutely correct, for a while ST employed an imigrant fruit farmer to design and deploy their website, and also some rather well educated diesel tractor mechanics from India, before my time with them.
I have spent many hours of toil building a new site, which has yet to be launched. In the mean time it still remains active for those in the know to poke fun at. Which kind of prompts me to get my shit together and sort it out.

I have to admit I still do 90% of my web design in Frontpage, which I'm certain will result in public flogings and general disrespect. I promise that in the new year I will get a more respectable approach to web design. However I do not accept any responsiblity for links of the file:/c: variety

:-D

Rick
Simon Waters wrote:

psutton wrote:

Where exactly is supertramp,

Probably these people, but who knows, could be some super hero itinerant.

http://www.supertramp.co.uk/

The web site has a distinct Microsoft smell to it, especially
the file://C:/ links that don't work.