Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

I am up for Exeter but I don't know about any venues. What have you got on the cards DJ ?

Terence McCarthy wrote:

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:10:29 +0000
Rick Timmis <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are the dark and mystrious legend of South West LUG meetings,. Back in the dark years before the dawn of the new world....... Yawn ..

We really should sort another one out, then we can drink beer eat crisp and talk tux.

OK- just as long as the "drink beer eat crisp" bit is NOT singular, I'm up for a meeting - Exeter anyone? (Close to the station unless a non-drinking kind soul from around Newton Abbot is prepared to give me lift.....)

Terence