    *From:* Simon Waters <mailto:Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* list@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Monday, November 11, 2002 12:17 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [LUG] practical use of VNC, teleporting etc

    Adrian Midgley wrote:

    > Anyone doing it, and/or selling support for it in Devon?

You need to attend more South West LUG meetings!

    Although there the support discussed was through a thin client
    supplier, I don't know if Ylem will be offering it?

    I'll add it to my list of things to become a guru in, although I
    have X installed on the laptop, and just ssh to the server and
    launch applications back, much more crude, but it works for me
    ;-)