Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

I like the Idea of a rotating calendar, say maybe 6 venues and a meeting every 2 months, in different areas. ( DJ DON'T LEAVE THE DIGICAM ON THE KITCHEN TABLE :-( ) We should propose areas soon and then book up a schedule with verious venues, raffle is a great idea I will put up more Schmugg CD's for that, perhaps DJ could try someone for some more freebies. I will make some calls also. The raffle may even be profitable over and above the cost of the venue which could be put to good use by the LUG.

I live in Exeter but am prepared to travel anywhere, and can also offer lifts. I will however be walking to venues in Exter so I can Sup Ale with Terence :-D

Rick

Terence McCarthy wrote:

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:55:57 +0000