Re: [LUG] New member

> I use demon, but then I always have. It works for me, but seems a
> little expensive for some.

hi steve - i'm thinking of getting demon for my own ADSL - quick question. although they say 'unrestricted TCP/IP traffic' i was wondering if gnutella works over it ok?

and i was looking at the netgear RP114 router/switch - any comments?

We'll soon have you Debianed up then :)

yep - i had to use a RH system the other day - and when i tried to install a package it said - 'missing dependencies'. well i waited and waited but for some reason it did not go and fetch/install them for me... then i realised it wasn't going to!?!
i mean... - ...what's the point in listing dependencies if it doesn't do something about it!!! :o)

kev

I would be glad of any suggestions about what ISP to use.

Steve