Re: [LUG] New member

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 06:14:20PM +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I have just joined this list. At the moment I live in Bristol but we are
planning to move to Holsworthy

I'm in HArtland, that puts us quite close, compared to the
others. Where you gonna be working?

I have used computers for longer than I care to remember and about two
years ago I moved to Linux. I use Mandrake version 8.2.

We'll soon have you Debianed up then :)

I would be glad of any suggestions about what ISP to use.

I use demon, but then I always have. It works for me, but seems a
little expensive for some.

Steve