[LUG] New member

Hi there,

I have just joined this list. At the moment I live in Bristol but we are
planning to move to Holsworthy in a couple of months so I thought that I
would see what is happening in the dclug area.

I have used computers for longer than I care to remember and about two
years ago I moved to Linux. I use Mandrake version 8.2.

One of the worst things about the move from Bristol is going to be
having to go back to BT. At the moment I am with cable company Telewest.
I use their Surf Unlimited system which means that I pay twelve pounds a
month for unlimited internet access. Since there is nothing like that in
Holsworthy I would be glad of any suggestions about what ISP to use.
(Please, not BT!!). Mostly I use the internet for emails as my family
and friends are very scattered. I do browse a little but not every day.

I notice that there is already someone on the list with the same first
name, hope that will not cause any confusion.

Thanks is advance for any help

Neil Winchurst