Re: [LUG] SashXB

On Sunday 28 July 2002 16:10, you wrote:
Lets concentrate on standardizing HTML
and CSS, and then tackle javascript!

OK.
Today's problem for me is fixing a division to the bottom of a web page, or
more precisely ensuring it is always below another element.

I can do it with position:fixed;  but then I find myself making assumptions
about how large the viewport of the user is going to be, and putting it xxx
pixels down the page.

I'll probably find the answer through Google in a few minutes... but ...
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/