Re: [LUG] New member

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:17:49 +0100
Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 11:13:08AM +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I'll check out Hartland on the map. I will not be working anywhere
as I am retired.

Right, I'll call off the competition hit squad then.

Thanks for that!!!

I should have remembered where Hartland is, so you are a bit far away.
Are most of the dclug members more to the south of the county or are
they scattered around? I just wondered because I was a member of the
Bristol and Bath lug and they have fairly regular meetings. Of course
this is much more compact than a county wide group so distances are not
a problem.

Are there regular meetings of the dclug?

TIA

Neil Winchurst