Re: [LUG] NEWS: Other Linux User Groups in the area - An "OPEN SOURCE" day is promised!

On Saturday 26 January 2002 8:39 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:
The first thing to do would be to finalise a date and venue

It'll be Exeter Uni if they are letting us have the Peter Chalk
center gratis.
Anyway Faye is tasked with getting a date out of Neil. We agree
end of April, early May, gives us enough time to organise and
get publicity.

 Simon

Earlier messages concentrated on a Saturday - would it be possible to make it
a Sunday? I'd like to attend but I cannot cancel existing bookings for
Saturdays.

--

Neil Williams