From: "David Johnson" <dj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 22 January 2002 19:39
Subject: Re: [LUG] NEWS: Other Linux User Groups in the area - An "OPEN
SOURCE" day is promised!

Paul Sutton wrote:

Yep,  I'm up for another meeting,  I am sure I can handle putting up
posters
again.  In terms of dates given no problem.

I guess that late April / May would be a better bet as that gives people
time to prepare presentation invite people in plenty of time.  I will ask
around regarding interest and see if I can arrange some speakers etc.

Paul

SWLUG are of course happy to help and get involved with this. I think we
should set a date and time ASAP so that we can submit the event to the
Linux mags to get maximum publicity.
I've never been involved in something like this so I'm not entirely sure
what needs doing but I'm prepared to help in whatever way possible.
I presume that there will also be some installing involved like an
installfest, do we try to get donations of software from one of the
distributions?

Let me know what I can do to help,

David Johnson.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.