Re: [LUG] NEWS: Other Linux User Groups in the area - An "OPEN SOURCE" day is promised!

Paul Sutton wrote:

The first thing to do would be to finalise a date and venue

It'll be Exeter Uni if they are letting us have the Peter Chalk
center gratis.

Besides the first SLUG attracted almost as many attendees as the
last Linux day (Well a good number anyway), and students never
travel far in my experience. At least not those on a loan, and
without cars.

Anyway Faye is tasked with getting a date out of Neil. We agree
end of April, early May, gives us enough time to organise and
get publicity.

Simon