Re: [LUG] NEWS: Other Linux User Groups in the area - An "OPENSOURCE" day is promised!

Hi

Howdy !!

The first thing to do would be to finalise a date and venue,  once this is
done it makes inviting speackers,  designing posters / promotional material
much easier.  Having an install fest sounds a good idea also if we have a
room with computers,  internet access etc,  as I said before April / may
would give us plenty of time to do stuff.

Paul

Well, once again I can do a poster run in the smoking rooma and canteen...
sure no-one will mind.. they will take the p**s, never mind !!

I will arange to be there on the day, providing i kow the date etc
again... i can book holiday as it would seem i am one of the lucky ones in
my company (ITV Digital) not being made redundant....

Neil