Re: [LUG] Linux Clusters!!!!

I dont know what I want to do with it once we have built it.  I thought of linking
some together and answering questions like, does it work, do each know they are
there and can we get them to work together.  I thought of letting them lose on say
the seti project or similar.  I know that there is one that looks for and models
cancerous molecules in the body.  Also I was going to see if it could run that
project and then dial the net say once or twice a day to update and start again.
you never know the Cornwall and devon LUG might help find a cure for cancer!!!!
perhaps that is going a bit far.  I have however been reading up ojn Clusters and
it appears that the beowulf cluster design seems best.  I dont know, i imagine that
you all have more knowledge than I.

If anyone wants to get together for a pint and a discusssion about it, let me
know.  Meanwhile, I will continue to read up on it.

JM