[LUG] Linux Clusters!!!!

Ok so they are hard to do.  In for a penny in for a pound I say.   Challenging
I know.   I am in Plymouth and can pick up 486's for £10,  I also have a
contact that might let me have some for free (although I have yet to ask
him).  If anyopne is interested in building a cluster for a laugh, say eight,
then I will start to ask a few questions about how much it will cost etc.

those who are interested let me know.  Oh someone with a bit more programming
knowledge that I would be a benefit.

Thanks
hope alls well

JM