Re: [LUG] Firefox v40 and Chrome

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 22:36:05 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

>been interesting, especially as I seem to be the only one with the

I know the feeling; "Sorry mate, it's just you".   :-(

>error. Yet I have never messed around with FF, and I have used it for
>years without any trouble. I did need to make a few changes when they
>altered the look of it a while back. For instance I still keep  the tab

Ah, yes; Australis.  I hated it.  I installed Classic Theme
Restorer (CTR) and a few other plug-ins to make Ff look and feel as it
had before.  After a while, I noticed some horrendous sluggishness on
several websites.  Removing CTR cured that.  Slowly, I've removed most
of the others, too.  I /still/ don't like Australis, but have learned to
put up with it.

--
 Regards  _
But they didn't tell him the first two didn't count