Re: [LUG] System Shut Down

In Kde login manager,  under shutdown there is an option to allow
everybody, only root, nobody.   On kanotix Login manager used to be in
the control centre,  however for some odd reason it's  under lost and found.

hope this helps,  you need the root password to get access to the
utility,  but once you have then you can make changes,

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org