Re: [LUG] Spreadsheet help

Sorry, I should have read more closely. Fairly easy to do it the other way as well although I ended up concatenating the coords back together as in your original post.

Something like
=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(CONCAT(B$1,",",$A2),$Sheet1.$A$2:$E$19,5,0),"")
where a new column has been added to the first sheet with the concat coords.

Spreadsheets can turn into a bit of a rabbit hole. Glad the bread turned out well.
I'll send you a an updated example off list to save on clutter.

Cheers,
Pete