Re: [LUG] Spreadsheet help

That's really useful Pete, and again thank you.
I use the VLOOKUP extensively elsewhere in the sheets, but I haven't used it in the way you show. Really useful to have an example and I appreciate your time to do that. However that is populating the first sheet with the second, and I actually need it the other way round! (Forgive me if I have not explained it clearly- it's not always easy I find to be succinct about these things!)

As an aside, I'm increasingly impressed with the capability of CALC and am enjoying the learning. I've recently been tinkering with conditional formatting to create a baking schedule for our wood fired oven- put in the time you want the oven to be ready and it creates a visual table showing when to make dough, when to light oven, when to shape etc... My wife very unimpressed as she has a sheet of paper and a pen...! Bread turned out well nevertheless! :-)

Cheers,
Anthony