Re: [LUG] Spreadsheet help

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022, 10:46 Pentiddy, <pentiddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To add more detail to see if anyone can help:
an example of the data;

Name
Status
08
07
Geoff
Booked
06
02
Marion
Provisional
10
10
Ferdinand
Awaiting payment
02
05
Sally
Booked

And then the 'map' would look something like ;

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
01

02

Provisional

03

04

05

Booked

06

07

Booked

08

09

10

Awaiting payment

I'm looking for the cells in the second 'sheet' to fill automatically from the dataset in the first...

:-)

Thanks

Anthony

It is not clear from your description whether you want the top table to pull information out of the bottom table based on the XY coords, or whether you want the bottom table to populate itself from the Status column and the XY coords from the top table.

Either are possible, but they would be achieved in different ways.

Feel free to ping over to me a copy of the spreadsheet in question.

Grant :)