[LUG] Thunderbird

I have three computers in use.

1. Laptop. Tbird v 68.12
2. Laptop. Tbird v 78.13
3  Desktop Tbird v 68.12

Laptop no 2 is much newer and has the latest version of MX Linux. The others are older and have an earlier version of MX.

The two laptops are fine, working as required.

However, this morning when I tried to use TBird on No 3 it did not work. It was obviously not seeing my profile for Tbird.

It was working just fine up to yesterday. I have tried re-installing TBird, but no change.

I have checked that .thunderbird is still present and correct. I certainly have not touched it since yesterday.

Can anyone please suggest what to do. I have a stored copy of the profile file available. Perhaps I should re-install that.

Thanks,

Neil