Re: [LUG] Libera.Chat IRC Project Registration request for the Devon and Cornwall GNU/Linux Users Group

Dear Michael,

> Thanks for doing this Sebastian!
>
> If you want another op on the team, happy to oblige, I did hold the
> privs over on Freenode, but I don't think everyone got transferred
> over.

By all means; I have no objection. Would you like to contact, say, me or
Phil when we become operators? The registration request will probably
take a few weeks to come through.

Best wishes,

Sebastian