Re: [LUG] Libera.Chat IRC Project Registration request for the Devon and Cornwall GNU/Linux Users Group

Top-posting because .. well .. its more convenient for this thread .. (!)

Thanks for doing this Sebastian!

If you want another op on the team, happy to oblige, I did hold the privs over on
Freenode, but I don't think everyone got transferred over.

Best regards,
Michael.