[LUG] Another remote working open source job - Python/Linux

Hi All,

We're looking for a couple of solid python developers to join one of
our retail brands for
some interesting upcoming projects. Remote working, decent benefits
package, open source technology & the unique challenges of the DNS
industry - what's not to love?

Same division of same company as the other jobs I posted, so yes,
again you get to work with me a bit, which as I said before, is
obviously a win

Details at
https://careers.centralnicgroup.com/jobs/1207508-software-engineer-python-itss-retail

Cheers,