Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 18:09:05 +0100
To: projects@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Project Registration request for the Devon and Cornwall GNU/Linux Users
Group

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing to request a project registration for the Devon and Cornwall
GNU/Linux Users Group. Earlier this year, we had an IRC channel on the freenode
network; however, in May we decided to move the channel over to Libera.Chat[1].
'Flashtek' registered the #dcglug channel on Libera.Chat, but since then hasn't
had time to maintain the channel, hence this request.

Here are the answers to the questions listed on https://libera.chat/chanreg! :)

Your project name: Devon and Cornwall GNU/Linux Users Group

Your project description: We are a community of GNU/Linux users, centered in the
South West of England. Through both online and in-person meetings, we seek to
promote and support the use of GNU/Linux, and to provide for all who wish to be
involved a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in which to share in knowledge and
companionship.

Can we list your project publicly, such as on the libera.chat website:
Yes

Libera Chat staff member you have discussed this registration with:
Allie`

Links to places we can find out more about your project:

https://www.dcglug.org.uk

https://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/

Your NickServ account:

seabass

Your relationship to / position in the project:

I was an operator on the previous freenode channel

NickServ of group contacts and if their status is hidden/public:

shymega - public
seabass - public
Noisytoot - public
emorrp1 - public

Channels you'd like to claim:

#DCGLUG

#DCGLUG-*

Would you like ONLY group contacts to be able to register these channels
with ChanServ?:

Yes, please

Cloak namespaces you'd like to claim:

dcglug/*

[1]: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2021/05/msg00067.html

Thank you very much for your time! We look forward to your response.

Best wishes,

Sebastian (seabass)

----- End forwarded message -----

Best wishes,