Re: [LUG] ThinkPad Laptops

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 10:09:53 +0100
Jason Witcher <jaydoubleyou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Such a faff and one of many reasons why my main home machine runs
> Mint...

Just wiped Windows 10 from my dual boot box. Now totally Debian
("non-free" version) on both home desktops. A delight to install and
use.

However, in the process of building 2 new replacement Windows 10
machines for my offspring, who need them for their children's
schooling, I have just been through the trauma of procuring and fitting
TP modules in readiness for their Win 11 upgrade.

As you say, "Such a faff ..."

David