Re: [LUG] Freenode (and matrix bridge) murdered by bot

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 11:20:55PM +0100, Exwick, Trevor wrote:
> I am happy to go with the majority as I have no insight on the matter.
>
> Keep up the good work

+1

I distrust anyone who says there are always right (tis human to err etc)

1.      have they apologised, what steps are being taken to prevent it
        recurring?

2.      How much hassle is it to switch?

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately