Re: [LUG] Urgent help with Libreoffice, please

On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 10:24:27AM +0100, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> I'm sat in a waiting room at Derriford Hospital at the moment so can't try
> it out, but this was the first thing that came up with a little digging:
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/159395/resize-presentation-display-window-to-less-than-full-screen/
>
> Grant. :)

Thank you, this is certainly better than it was. However, the menu bar
is still visible during the presentation (a weird design as all the menu
items are greyed out). Ideally, it would be nothing but the slide itself
in this window.

Again, thank you Grant.

Best wishes, Sebastian