Re: [LUG] Getting a USB AC68 dongle to work in Mint 19.3

On 09/04/2020 23:17, Michael Everitt wrote:
On 09/04/20 23:06, Julian Hall wrote:
This sent by WIRELESS Internet connection!! Even before I rebooted I
plugged it in and a blue light started flashing which has never happened
before! Network connections showed my WiFi networks (I also have a Guest
network), so I rebooted, popped in my password, turned off the Ethernet
and Bob's your father's brother! Technically my granddad but I digress!

You sir are a genius, and a very very patient one at that! Thank you ever
so much, I really needed a win in /something/ of late... this is
brilliant! :)

Kind regards,

Julian

Congratulations bud! we got there in the end ! :D well done for sticking it
out!

Thanks Michael :)

--
“The great tragedy of Science — the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly
fact.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley