Re: [LUG] Skype

My brother uses Zoom for work, and I used it recently tp chat to an elderly relative who is in a care home. With everyome under lock-down the group bought tablets for all the homes so that residents can still see their relatives and vice versa. My brother uses it for work too and we just had a chat with it. I must say it seems to work better than Skype.. which is great because every time Skype updates for some reason it breaks the audio and I have to mess about for ages to fix it.

Julian