Re: [LUG] Slides to prints

On 18/08/2019 21:33, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 21:22:58 +0100
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

That's true if you don't take depth of field into account^1 ; my friend
Hadn't considered that.  As my scanner comes as part of an all-in-one
(for under £100), it's not going to be any great shakes in that regard.

Worth knowing, though.  Thanks for the tip.

I haven't looked lately but ISTR that for slides you need at least 4096dpi to approach their quality. However I'm sort of with Gordon when he says it would take too long. Digital Photography seems to be a good form of encryption - I find it near impossible to find the pictures I want and I must get round to training some AI to at least have a bash at pre-sorting the stuff we have.

Tom te tom te tom