Re: [LUG] Header issues (was Re: Diasporia)

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 21:18:51 +0100
Michael Everitt <m.j.everitt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>Yay thanks for  the explanation at least .. I'll have a bit more of a

Again, you're welcome.

>Just getting a bit fed up of the "broken-by-design" school of
>software/policy creation :( . Is there any hope left?! lol

The cynic in me says it's part of a bigger conspiracy to kill off mailing
lists and replace them with web forums, which are much more easily
monetised.

I think I'll start wearing my tin foil hat now.......

:-)

--
 Regards  _
Just coz they do it in the movies, doesn't mean to say that it's cool