Re: [LUG] [External] Pi4 Faulty USB-C

On 12/07/19 21:37, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
>
>> Yeah... someone pointed this out to me the other day.
>>
>> So... do I hold off buying and wait for a 4.1? ... or a 5? ;)
>
> Buy one now.
>
> Buy the official PSU.
>
> And it's a non-issue.
>
> The only real problem PSU so-far is Apple.
>
> Gordon

It's still non-compliant, Gordon, and you should know what kinda mayhem
that usually causes ...

Besides, they're out of stock of the 4G ones, so until the next production
batch lands ... might as well see if they roll the PCB revision in ;)

.. or at least that's what I'm going with.

By then, someone will have got 64- bit working properly on it too .. :D